Autotrader.co.uk Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Autotrader.co.uk Community Forum

The UK's #1 site to buy and sell new and used cars, bikes, vans, trucks and caravans with over 350, 000 vehicles online. Check Car news, reviews and obtain cheap car insurance quotes, loans, parts & a

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Road Trip in Crete

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LeeC

Road Trip in Crete Empty
PostSubject: Road Trip in Crete   Road Trip in Crete EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 3:37 am

Wanted to share my road trip experience driving in Crete.

I was in Crete on my holidays and opted to rent a Suzuki Jimny from a local rental place as apposed to paying more for a similar rental option with the holiday travel company.

We had great fun with this car it was compact but the roof was a fold down one so was ideal for travelling around the island to get a bit of a breeze to cool us down.  I'd never driven a left hand drive before this so the urge not to punch the door each time I had to change gear was difficult but soon got the hang of it.

Road Trip in Crete Jimny

Getting around the island was a joy and the car hire with Oscar car hire were very understanding when we rang them from the south of the island to inform them the keys had dropped into the med while I was swimming.  They were fantastic and send someone down to meet us on the remote beach to give us the spare set of keys.  Wasn't a problem for them and they didn't charge us for the loss.  Would definitely recommend.

Owner Review
Suzuki Jimny 4x4 1998 - Owner Reviews
Back to top Go down

Road Trip in Crete
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Autotrader.co.uk Community Forum :: My Garage :: My Car-
Jump to: